THE 2021 AGENDA IS AN EXCITING PROJECT THAT INVITES YOU TO TELL US WHAT SOCIETAL ISSUES ARE IMPORTANT TO YOU.
Shoot a 30-second video telling us about an issue that impacts your life and why the world's leading engineers should tackle it, and then submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Video not your thing? No problem. Send us a blog post, or follow @TEDILondon and get involved on our social media channels instead.
The videos, blogs and social media posts gathered from The 2021 Agenda campaign will be used to compile a report which we will launch in January 2021. It will be TEDI-London’s manifesto – outlining the challenges and opportunities for future engineers.
According to a new report from Alzheimers Disease International, dementia is 30 years behind physical disabilities movement. In this TEDI-London panel debate, we explore how we can apply global design engineering in public spaces as a solution and support system for people with dementia.
Chaired by Dr Sarah Campbell, who led and developed the TEDI-London 2020 summer school, the panel comprised:
– Dennis Frost – Connections for Life with Dementia Team, University of Wollongong
– Kishan Kariippanon – Connections for Life with Dementia Team, University of Wollongong
– Chris Lynch – Alzheimer Disease International
– Lyn Phillipson – Connections for Life with Dementia Team, University of Wollongong
– Sofia Colaco – TEDI-London Summer School Student
– Nicole Pereira – TEDI-London Summer School Student
– Zemzem Sonmez – TEDI-London Summer School Student
Printworks, Surrey Quays Rd
Rotherhithe, London SE16 7PJ
Company registered number: 11979669. Place of registration: England and Wales.
Registered office address: Printworks, Surrey Quays Road, London, SE16 7PJ
Registered charity number: 1186219